Researchers in R&D (per million people) (World) - 2015
* You can resize and move the map chart by mouse scroll or your fingers.
* Data Description : The number of researchers engaged in Research &Development (R&D), expressed as per million. Researchers are professionals who conduct research and improve or develop concepts, theories, models techniques instrumentation, software of operational methods. R&D covers basic research, applied research, and experimental development.
* Data Source : Worldbank.org
* By changing the date from the drop-down menu, you can view statistics on maps since 2000.
* You can get better results by holding the screen horizontally on mobile phones.
* Countries with the highest value of "Researchers in R&D (per million people)" in the World (2015) : Denmark(7483.58), South Korea(7087.35), Sweden(7021.88), Finland(6816.77), Norway(5915.6), Iceland(5902.53), Japan(5230.72), Luxembourg(5058.28), Austria(4955.03), Belgium(4875.34).