Age dependency ratio, old (% of working-age population) (World) - 2015
* You can resize and move the map chart by mouse scroll or your fingers.
* Data Description : Age dependency ratio, old, is the ratio of older dependents--people older than 64--to the working-age population--those ages 15-64. Data are shown as the proportion of dependents per 100 working-age population.
* Data Source : Worldbank.org
* By changing the date from the drop-down menu, you can view statistics on maps since 2000.
* You can get better results by holding the screen horizontally on mobile phones.
* Countries with the highest value of "Age dependency ratio, old (% of working-age population)" in the World (2015) : Japan(42.6607), Italy(34.1157), Germany(32.3629), Greece(32.2211), Finland(31.9509), Portugal(31.8673), Sweden(31.0767), Bulgaria(30.4666), France(30.0815), Latvia(29.8509).