Age dependency ratio (% of working-age population) (World) - 2015
* You can resize and move the map chart by mouse scroll or your fingers.
* Data Description : Age dependency ratio is the ratio of dependents--people younger than 15 or older than 64--to the working-age population--those ages 15-64. Data are shown as the proportion of dependents per 100 working-age population.
* Data Source : Worldbank.org
* By changing the date from the drop-down menu, you can view statistics on maps since 2000.
* You can get better results by holding the screen horizontally on mobile phones.
* Countries with the highest value of "Age dependency ratio (% of working-age population)" in the World (2015) : Niger(111.599), Mali(101.935), Chad(101.132), Somalia(99.8669), Uganda(99.4828), Angola(97.5692), Democratic Republic of the Congo(97.4793), Mozambique(93.4988), Zambia(93.204), Central African Republic(92.4402).