Population ages 65 and above (% of total) (World) - 2015
* You can resize and move the map chart by mouse scroll or your fingers.
* Data Description : Population ages 65 and above as a percentage of the total population. Population is based on the de facto definition of population, which counts all residents regardless of legal status or citizenship.
* Data Source : Worldbank.org
* By changing the date from the drop-down menu, you can view statistics on maps since 2000.
* You can get better results by holding the screen horizontally on mobile phones.
* Countries with the highest value of "Population ages 65 and above (% of total)" in the World (2015) : Japan(26.0193), Italy(21.9486), Germany(21.2186), Greece(20.821), Portugal(20.7619), Finland(20.2444), Bulgaria(20.0188), Sweden(19.6085), Latvia(19.5186), Croatia(19.2459).