Population ages 65 and above, female (% of total) (World) - 2015
* You can resize and move the map chart by mouse scroll or your fingers.
* Data Description : Female population 65 years of age or older as a percentage of the total female population. Population is based on the de facto definition of population, which counts all residents regardless of legal status or citizenship.
* Data Source : Worldbank.org
* By changing the date from the drop-down menu, you can view statistics on maps since 2000.
* You can get better results by holding the screen horizontally on mobile phones.
* Countries with the highest value of "Population ages 65 and above, female (% of total)" in the World (2015) : Japan(28.8949), Latvia(24.3407), Italy(24.3251), Germany(23.6232), Estonia(23.4346), Bulgaria(23.1916), Lithuania(23.058), Portugal(22.9034), Greece(22.7231), Croatia(22.6669).