Mortality rate, infant, male (per 1,000 live births) (World) - 2015
* You can resize and move the map chart by mouse scroll or your fingers.
* Data Description : Infant mortality rate, male is the number of male infants dying before reaching one year of age, per 1,000 male live births in a given year.
* Data Source : Worldbank.org
* By changing the date from the drop-down menu, you can view statistics on maps since 2000.
* You can get better results by holding the screen horizontally on mobile phones.
* Countries with the highest value of "Mortality rate, infant, male (per 1,000 live births)" in the World (2015) : Central African Republic(97.7), Sierra Leone(93.4), Somalia(89.3), Nigeria(85.9), Chad(83.2), Democratic Republic of the Congo(80.1), Lesotho(77.8), Equatorial Guinea(74.2), Guinea(73.8), Mali(72.8).