Mortality rate, infant (per 1,000 live births) (World) - 2018
* Data Description : Infant mortality rate is the number of infants dying before reaching one year of age, per 1,000 live births in a given year.
* Data Source : Worldbank.org
* By changing the date from the drop-down menu, you can view statistics on maps since 2000.
* You can get better results by holding the screen horizontally on mobile phones.
* Countries with the highest value of "Mortality rate, infant (per 1,000 live births)" in the World (2018) : Central African Republic(84.5), Sierra Leone(78.5), Somalia(76.6), Nigeria(75.7), Chad(71.4), Democratic Republic of the Congo(68.2), Lesotho(65.7), Guinea(64.9), South Sudan(63.7), Equatorial Guinea(62.6).