Mortality rate, infant, female (per 1,000 live births) (World) - 2018
* Data Description : Infant mortality rate, female is the number of female infants dying before reaching one year of age, per 1,000 female live births in a given year.
* Data Source : Worldbank.org
* By changing the date from the drop-down menu, you can view statistics on maps since 2000.
* You can get better results by holding the screen horizontally on mobile phones.
* Countries with the highest value of "Mortality rate, infant, female (per 1,000 live births)" in the World (2018) : Central African Republic(77.3), Sierra Leone(72.8), Somalia(70.5), Nigeria(68.5), Chad(64.7), Democratic Republic of the Congo(62), Guinea(59.5), Lesotho(59), South Sudan(58.3), Equatorial Guinea(56.5).