Mortality rate, infant, female (per 1,000 live births) (World) - 2015
* You can resize and move the map chart by mouse scroll or your fingers.
* Data Description : Infant mortality rate, female is the number of female infants dying before reaching one year of age, per 1,000 female live births in a given year.
* Data Source : Worldbank.org
* By changing the date from the drop-down menu, you can view statistics on maps since 2000.
* You can get better results by holding the screen horizontally on mobile phones.
* Countries with the highest value of "Mortality rate, infant, female (per 1,000 live births)" in the World (2015) : Central African Republic(83.3), Sierra Leone(81.9), Somalia(76.7), Nigeria(71.2), Chad(69.4), Democratic Republic of the Congo(67.3), Lesotho(64.1), Guinea(63), Equatorial Guinea(62), Mali(61.3).