Unemployment, total (% of total labor force) (modeled ILO estimate) (Oceania) - 2015
* You can resize and move the map chart by mouse scroll or your fingers.
* Data Description : Unemployment refers to the share of the labor force that is without work but available for and seeking employment.
* Data Source : Worldbank.org
* By changing the date from the drop-down menu, you can view statistics on maps since 2000.
* You can get better results by holding the screen horizontally on mobile phones.
* Countries with the highest value of "Unemployment, total (% of total labor force) (modeled ILO estimate)" in the Oceania (2015) : Fiji(6.099), Australia(6.06), New Zealand(5.37), Vanuatu(5.264), Indonesia(4.51), Malaysia(3.1), Philippines(3.04), Papua New Guinea(2.638), Solomon Islands(2.037), Federated States of Micronesia(null).