Unemployment, total (% of total labor force) (modeled ILO estimate) (Europe) - 2015
* You can resize and move the map chart by mouse scroll or your fingers.
* Data Description : Unemployment refers to the share of the labor force that is without work but available for and seeking employment.
* Data Source : Worldbank.org
* By changing the date from the drop-down menu, you can view statistics on maps since 2000.
* You can get better results by holding the screen horizontally on mobile phones.
* Countries with the highest value of "Unemployment, total (% of total labor force) (modeled ILO estimate)" in the Europe (2015) : Bosnia and Herzegovina(26.26), Macedonia(26.07), Greece(24.9), Spain(22.06), Republic of Serbia(17.92), Montenegro(17.52), Albania(17.08), Croatia(16.18), Cyprus(14.92), Northern Cyprus(14.578).