Unemployment, total (% of total labor force) (modeled ILO estimate) (Africa) - 2015
* You can resize and move the map chart by mouse scroll or your fingers.
* Data Description : Unemployment refers to the share of the labor force that is without work but available for and seeking employment.
* Data Source : Worldbank.org
* By changing the date from the drop-down menu, you can view statistics on maps since 2000.
* You can get better results by holding the screen horizontally on mobile phones.
* Countries with the highest value of "Unemployment, total (% of total labor force) (modeled ILO estimate)" in the Africa (2015) : Lesotho(26.975), Swaziland(26.332), Mozambique(25.3), South Africa(25.16), Gabon(20.16), Namibia(19.592), Libya(18.357), Botswana(17.494), Tunisia(15.22), Sao Tome and Principe(13.297).