Unemployment, male (% of male labor force) (modeled ILO estimate) (World) - 2015
* You can resize and move the map chart by mouse scroll or your fingers.
* Data Description : Unemployment refers to the share of the labor force that is without work but available for and seeking employment.
* Data Source : Worldbank.org
* By changing the date from the drop-down menu, you can view statistics on maps since 2000.
* You can get better results by holding the screen horizontally on mobile phones.
* Countries with the highest value of "Unemployment, male (% of male labor force) (modeled ILO estimate)" in the World (2015) : Bosnia and Herzegovina(27.843), Macedonia(26.725), Swaziland(25.886), Lesotho(24.723), South Africa(23.212), Mozambique(23.055), Gaza Strip(22.464), West Bank(22.464), Greece(21.764), Saint Lucia(21.517).