Unemployment, female (% of female labor force) (modeled ILO estimate) (World) - 2015
* You can resize and move the map chart by mouse scroll or your fingers.
* Data Description : Unemployment refers to the share of the labor force that is without work but available for and seeking employment.
* Data Source : Worldbank.org
* By changing the date from the drop-down menu, you can view statistics on maps since 2000.
* You can get better results by holding the screen horizontally on mobile phones.
* Countries with the highest value of "Unemployment, female (% of female labor force) (modeled ILO estimate)" in the World (2015) : Gaza Strip(39.001), West Bank(39.001), Bosnia and Herzegovina(30.66), Greece(28.916), Gabon(28.655), Lesotho(28.011), South Africa(27.536), Saint Lucia(27.412), Yemen(26.54), Swaziland(25.998).