Unemployment with advanced education (% of total labor force with advanced education) (World) - 2015
* You can resize and move the map chart by mouse scroll or your fingers.
* Data Description : The percentage of the labor force with an advanced level of education who are unemployed. Advanced education comprises short-cycle tertiary education, a bachelorâ€™s degree or equivalent education level, a masterâ€™s degree or equivalent education level, or doctoral degree or equivalent education level according to the International Standard Classification of Education 2011 (ISCED 2011).
* Data Source : Worldbank.org
* By changing the date from the drop-down menu, you can view statistics on maps since 2000.
* You can get better results by holding the screen horizontally on mobile phones.
* Countries with the highest value of "Unemployment with advanced education (% of total labor force with advanced education)" in the World (2015) : Pakistan(40.19), Egypt(32.79), Kosovo(27.96), Mali(23.97), Greece(23.14), Macedonia(22.55), Albania(21.51), Bosnia and Herzegovina(20.85), Armenia(20.41), Republic of Serbia(17.02).