Unemployment with advanced education (% of total labor force with advanced education) (S.America) - 2015
* You can resize and move the map chart by mouse scroll or your fingers.
* Data Description : The percentage of the labor force with an advanced level of education who are unemployed. Advanced education comprises short-cycle tertiary education, a bachelorâ€™s degree or equivalent education level, a masterâ€™s degree or equivalent education level, or doctoral degree or equivalent education level according to the International Standard Classification of Education 2011 (ISCED 2011).
* Data Source : Worldbank.org
* By changing the date from the drop-down menu, you can view statistics on maps since 2000.
* You can get better results by holding the screen horizontally on mobile phones.
* Countries with the highest value of "Unemployment with advanced education (% of total labor force with advanced education)" in the S.America (2015) : Colombia(11.74), Peru(6.01), Brazil(5.76), Ecuador(5.71), Chile(5.13), Bolivia(4.92), Paraguay(3.29), United Kingdom(2.94), Uruguay(2.48), Argentina(null).