Unemployment, youth total (% of total labor force ages 15-24) (national estimate) (World) - 2015
* You can resize and move the map chart by mouse scroll or your fingers.
* Data Description : Youth unemployment refers to the share of the labor force ages 15-24 without work but available for and seeking employment. Definitions of labor force and unemployment differ by country.
* Data Source : Worldbank.org
* By changing the date from the drop-down menu, you can view statistics on maps since 2000.
* You can get better results by holding the screen horizontally on mobile phones.
* Countries with the highest value of "Unemployment, youth total (% of total labor force ages 15-24) (national estimate)" in the World (2015) : Bosnia and Herzegovina(62.32), Kosovo(57.71), South Africa(50.14), Greece(49.83), Spain(48.33), Macedonia(47.34), Croatia(43.44), Republic of Serbia(43.31), Gaza Strip(40.67), West Bank(40.67).