Unemployment, youth male (% of male labor force ages 15-24) (modeled ILO estimate) (World) - 2015
* You can resize and move the map chart by mouse scroll or your fingers.
* Data Description : Youth unemployment refers to the share of the labor force ages 15-24 without work but available for and seeking employment.
* Data Source : Worldbank.org
* By changing the date from the drop-down menu, you can view statistics on maps since 2000.
* You can get better results by holding the screen horizontally on mobile phones.
* Countries with the highest value of "Unemployment, youth male (% of male labor force ages 15-24) (modeled ILO estimate)" in the World (2015) : Bosnia and Herzegovina(59.959), Macedonia(49.678), Spain(48.809), South Africa(46.367), Saint Lucia(45.996), Greece(45.275), Swaziland(42.452), Croatia(41.487), Saint Vincent and the Grenadines(41.442), Albania(39.643).