Unemployment, youth female (% of female labor force ages 15-24) (modeled ILO estimate) (World) - 2015
* You can resize and move the map chart by mouse scroll or your fingers.
* Data Description : Youth unemployment refers to the share of the labor force ages 15-24 without work but available for and seeking employment.
* Data Source : Worldbank.org
* By changing the date from the drop-down menu, you can view statistics on maps since 2000.
* You can get better results by holding the screen horizontally on mobile phones.
* Countries with the highest value of "Unemployment, youth female (% of female labor force ages 15-24) (modeled ILO estimate)" in the World (2015) : Bosnia and Herzegovina(67.168), Gaza Strip(60.432), West Bank(60.432), Saint Lucia(57.987), Saudi Arabia(57.078), Greece(55.017), South Africa(54.917), Jordan(53.561), Libya(53.129), Spain(48.052).