Labor force with intermediate education, male (% of male working-age population with intermediate education) (World) - 2015
* You can resize and move the map chart by mouse scroll or your fingers.
* Data Description : The percentage of the working age population with an intermediate level of education who are in the labor force. Intermediate education comprises upper secondary or post-secondary non tertiary education according to the International Standard Classification of Education 2011 (ISCED 2011).
* Data Source : Worldbank.org
* By changing the date from the drop-down menu, you can view statistics on maps since 2000.
* You can get better results by holding the screen horizontally on mobile phones.
* Countries with the highest value of "Labor force with intermediate education, male (% of male working-age population with intermediate education)" in the World (2015) : Cambodia(93.0645), Liberia(90.1786), Guatemala(88.3931), Philippines(87.62), Uruguay(87.309), Paraguay(87.0876), Colombia(87.0228), Iceland(86.9837), Brazil(86.3483), Indonesia(86.1174).