Ratio of female to male labor force participation rate (%) (modeled ILO estimate) (World) - 2015
* You can resize and move the map chart by mouse scroll or your fingers.
* Data Description : Labor force participation rate is the proportion of the population ages 15 and older that is economically active: all people who supply labor for the production of goods and services during a specified period. Ratio of female to male labor force participation rate is calculated by dividing female labor force participation rate by male labor force participation rate and multiplying by 100.
* Data Source : Worldbank.org
* By changing the date from the drop-down menu, you can view statistics on maps since 2000.
* You can get better results by holding the screen horizontally on mobile phones.
* Countries with the highest value of "Ratio of female to male labor force participation rate (%) (modeled ILO estimate)" in the World (2015) : Burundi(103.659), Rwanda(99.9727), Mozambique(97.2637), Sierra Leone(97.1998), Guinea(97.0367), Papua New Guinea(96.9292), Laos(96.4075), Togo(95.5658), South Sudan(95.5519), Nepal(95.088).