Labor force with basic education (% of total working-age population with basic education) (World) - 2015
* You can resize and move the map chart by mouse scroll or your fingers.
* Data Description : The percentage of the working age population with a basic level of education who are in the labor force. Basic education comprises primary education or lower secondary education according to the International Standard Classification of Education 2011 (ISCED 2011).
* Data Source : Worldbank.org
* By changing the date from the drop-down menu, you can view statistics on maps since 2000.
* You can get better results by holding the screen horizontally on mobile phones.
* Countries with the highest value of "Labor force with basic education (% of total working-age population with basic education)" in the World (2015) : Madagascar(89.82), Vietnam(76.07), Iceland(66.58), Ghana(65.5), Mozambique(63.96), Thailand(61.33), Uruguay(54), Myanmar(51.69), Brazil(49.71), Albania(48.6).