Labor force with basic education, female (% of female working-age population with basic education) (World) - 2018
* Data Description : The percentage of the working age population with a basic level of education who are in the labor force. Basic education comprises primary education or lower secondary education according to the International Standard Classification of Education 2011 (ISCED 2011).
* Data Source : Worldbank.org
* By changing the date from the drop-down menu, you can view statistics on maps since 2000.
* You can get better results by holding the screen horizontally on mobile phones.
* Countries with the highest value of "Labor force with basic education, female (% of female working-age population with basic education)" in the World (2018) : Iceland(62.7041), Thailand(60.3964), Bolivia(57.4546), Uruguay(53.2722), Myanmar(51.9352), United Kingdom(51.59), United Arab Emirates(51.4798), Cape Verde(51.45), Ecuador(48.8887), Honduras(47.8937).