Labor force with basic education, female (% of female working-age population with basic education) (World) - 2015
* You can resize and move the map chart by mouse scroll or your fingers.
* Data Description : The percentage of the working age population with a basic level of education who are in the labor force. Basic education comprises primary education or lower secondary education according to the International Standard Classification of Education 2011 (ISCED 2011).
* Data Source : Worldbank.org
* By changing the date from the drop-down menu, you can view statistics on maps since 2000.
* You can get better results by holding the screen horizontally on mobile phones.
* Countries with the highest value of "Labor force with basic education, female (% of female working-age population with basic education)" in the World (2015) : Madagascar(95.27), Malaysia(86.55), Vietnam(83.75), Honduras(81.81), Myanmar(80.83), Guatemala(80.48), Iceland(80.34), Philippines(78.97), Colombia(78.74), Indonesia(78.67).