Labor force with advanced education, male (% of male working-age population with advanced education) (World) - 2015
* You can resize and move the map chart by mouse scroll or your fingers.
* Data Description : The percentage of the working age population with an advanced level of education who are in the labor force. Advanced education comprises short-cycle tertiary education, a bachelorâ€™s degree or equivalent education level, a masterâ€™s degree or equivalent education level, or doctoral degree or equivalent education level according to the International Standard Classification of Education 2011 (ISCED 2011).
* Data Source : Worldbank.org
* By changing the date from the drop-down menu, you can view statistics on maps since 2000.
* You can get better results by holding the screen horizontally on mobile phones.
* Countries with the highest value of "Labor force with advanced education, male (% of male working-age population with advanced education)" in the World (2015) : Iceland(91.71), Vietnam(87.76), Paraguay(86.94), Indonesia(85.62), Guatemala(85.21), Thailand(85.17), Norway(85.01), Peru(84.95), Honduras(84.71), El Salvador(84.2).