Labor force with advanced education, female (% of female working-age population with advanced education) (World) - 2015
* You can resize and move the map chart by mouse scroll or your fingers.
* Data Description : The percentage of the working age population with an advanced level of education who are in the labor force. Advanced education comprises short-cycle tertiary education, a bachelorâ€™s degree or equivalent education level, a masterâ€™s degree or equivalent education level, or doctoral degree or equivalent education level according to the International Standard Classification of Education 2011 (ISCED 2011).
* Data Source : Worldbank.org
* By changing the date from the drop-down menu, you can view statistics on maps since 2000.
* You can get better results by holding the screen horizontally on mobile phones.
* Countries with the highest value of "Labor force with advanced education, female (% of female working-age population with advanced education)" in the World (2015) : Iceland(93.27), Indonesia(91.75), Peru(90.75), Paraguay(90.26), Chile(90.24), Pakistan(90.04), Guatemala(88.79), South Korea(88.75), Dominican Republic(88.28), Vietnam(87.96).