Labor force participation rate, total (% of total population ages 15-64) (modeled ILO estimate) (World) - 2015
* You can resize and move the map chart by mouse scroll or your fingers.
* Data Description : Labor force participation rate is the proportion of the population ages 15-64 that is economically active: all people who supply labor for the production of goods and services during a specified period.
* Data Source : Worldbank.org
* By changing the date from the drop-down menu, you can view statistics on maps since 2000.
* You can get better results by holding the screen horizontally on mobile phones.
* Countries with the highest value of "Labor force participation rate, total (% of total population ages 15-64) (modeled ILO estimate)" in the World (2015) : Iceland(88.088), Qatar(88.075), Madagascar(87.692), North Korea(86.403), Nepal(85.448), United Arab Emirates(84.836), United Republic of Tanzania(84.672), Rwanda(84.605), Zimbabwe(84.053), Switzerland(83.377).