Labor force participation rate, total (% of total population ages 15-64) (modeled ILO estimate) (Oceania) - 2015
* You can resize and move the map chart by mouse scroll or your fingers.
* Data Description : Labor force participation rate is the proportion of the population ages 15-64 that is economically active: all people who supply labor for the production of goods and services during a specified period.
* Data Source : Worldbank.org
* By changing the date from the drop-down menu, you can view statistics on maps since 2000.
* You can get better results by holding the screen horizontally on mobile phones.
* Countries with the highest value of "Labor force participation rate, total (% of total population ages 15-64) (modeled ILO estimate)" in the Oceania (2015) : New Zealand(78.719), Australia(77.005), Solomon Islands(72.398), Vanuatu(71.387), Papua New Guinea(70.861), Indonesia(67.944), Malaysia(67.709), Philippines(64.283), Fiji(61.521), Federated States of Micronesia(null).