Labor force participation rate, total (% of total population ages 15-64) (modeled ILO estimate) (Oceania) - 2019
* Data Description : Labor force participation rate is the proportion of the population ages 15-64 that is economically active: all people who supply labor for the production of goods and services during a specified period.
* Data Source : Worldbank.org
* By changing the date from the drop-down menu, you can view statistics on maps since 2000.
* You can get better results by holding the screen horizontally on mobile phones.
* Countries with the highest value of "Labor force participation rate, total (% of total population ages 15-64) (modeled ILO estimate)" in the Oceania (2019) : New Zealand(81.142), Australia(77.628), Solomon Islands(72.181), Vanuatu(71.449), Indonesia(69.237), Malaysia(68.707), Philippines(62.202), Fiji(60.399), Papua New Guinea(48.239), Federated States of Micronesia(null).