Labor force participation rate, female (% of female population ages 15-64) (modeled ILO estimate) (World) - 2015
* You can resize and move the map chart by mouse scroll or your fingers.
* Data Description : Labor force participation rate is the proportion of the population ages 15-64 that is economically active: all people who supply labor for the production of goods and services during a specified period.
* Data Source : Worldbank.org
* By changing the date from the drop-down menu, you can view statistics on maps since 2000.
* You can get better results by holding the screen horizontally on mobile phones.
* Countries with the highest value of "Labor force participation rate, female (% of female population ages 15-64) (modeled ILO estimate)" in the World (2015) : Iceland(85.715), Madagascar(84.928), Rwanda(84.598), Nepal(83.985), North Korea(82.006), United Republic of Tanzania(81.152), Burundi(81.03), Laos(80.561), Sweden(80.016), Zimbabwe(78.925).