Labor force participation rate for ages 15-24, female (%) (modeled ILO estimate) (World) - 2015
* You can resize and move the map chart by mouse scroll or your fingers.
* Data Description : Labor force participation rate for ages 15-24 is the proportion of the population ages 15-24 that is economically active: all people who supply labor for the production of goods and services during a specified period.
* Data Source : Worldbank.org
* By changing the date from the drop-down menu, you can view statistics on maps since 2000.
* You can get better results by holding the screen horizontally on mobile phones.
* Countries with the highest value of "Labor force participation rate for ages 15-24, female (%) (modeled ILO estimate)" in the World (2015) : Iceland(81.784), Nepal(77.324), Rwanda(77.061), North Korea(75.727), Mozambique(74.741), Cambodia(74.572), Madagascar(73.597), Ethiopia(72.901), United Republic of Tanzania(70.096), Netherlands(69.378).