Children in employment, work only, female (% of female children in employment, ages 7-14) (World) - 2012
* You can resize and move the map chart by mouse scroll or your fingers.
* Data Description : Children in employment refer to children involved in economic activity for at least one hour in the reference week of the survey. Work only refers to children involved in economic activity and not attending school.
* Data Source : Worldbank.org
* By changing the date from the drop-down menu, you can view statistics on maps since 2000.
* You can get better results by holding the screen horizontally on mobile phones.
* Countries with the highest value of "Children in employment, work only, female (% of female children in employment, ages 7-14)" in the World (2012) : India(82.3), Niger(59.1), Guinea(54.4), Ivory Coast(47.2216), Benin(36.3), Guatemala(27.088), Tunisia(22.2), Cambodia(18.6), Vietnam(16.6), Nicaragua(13.7541).