Children in employment, self-employed (% of children in employment, ages 7-14) (World) - 2012
* You can resize and move the map chart by mouse scroll or your fingers.
* Data Description : Self-employed workers are people whose remuneration depends directly on the profits derived from the goods and services they produce, with or without other employees, and include employers, own-account workers, and members of producers cooperatives.
* Data Source : Worldbank.org
* By changing the date from the drop-down menu, you can view statistics on maps since 2000.
* You can get better results by holding the screen horizontally on mobile phones.
* Countries with the highest value of "Children in employment, self-employed (% of children in employment, ages 7-14)" in the World (2012) : Dominican Republic(32.34), Colombia(16.42), Panama(12.97), Uganda(11.15), Argentina(10.78), Vietnam(8.18), Nicaragua(7.63), India(5.17), Cambodia(3.25), El Salvador(2.57).