Informal employment, male (% of total non-agricultural employment) (World) - 2015
* You can resize and move the map chart by mouse scroll or your fingers.
* Data Description : Employment in the informal economy as a percentage of total non-agricultural employment. It basically includes all jobs in unregistered and/or small-scale private unincorporated enterprises that produce goods or services meant for sale or barter. Self-employed street vendors, taxi drivers and home-base workers, regardless of size, are all considered enterprises. However, agricultural and related activities, households producing goods exclusively for their own use (e.g. subsistence farming, domestic housework, care work, and employment of paid domestic workers), and volunteer services rendered to the community are excluded.
* Data Source : Worldbank.org
* By changing the date from the drop-down menu, you can view statistics on maps since 2000.
* You can get better results by holding the screen horizontally on mobile phones.
* Countries with the highest value of "Informal employment, male (% of total non-agricultural employment)" in the World (2015) : Senegal(88.16), Mali(87.95), Mozambique(83.86), Myanmar(82.38), Bolivia(76.85), Ghana(75.88), Honduras(71.12), Pakistan(70.99), Guatemala(69.8), Paraguay(62.82).