Employment in industry (% of total employment) (modeled ILO estimate) (World) - 2015
* You can resize and move the map chart by mouse scroll or your fingers.
* Data Description : Employment is defined as persons of working age who were engaged in any activity to produce goods or provide services for pay or profit, whether at work during the reference period or not at work due to temporary absence from a job, or to working-time arrangement. The industry sector consists of mining and quarrying, manufacturing, construction, and public utilities (electricity, gas, and water), in accordance with divisions 2-5 (ISIC 2) or categories C-F (ISIC 3) or categories B-F (ISIC 4).
* Data Source : Worldbank.org
* By changing the date from the drop-down menu, you can view statistics on maps since 2000.
* You can get better results by holding the screen horizontally on mobile phones.
* Countries with the highest value of "Employment in industry (% of total employment) (modeled ILO estimate)" in the World (2015) : Qatar(54.141), Algeria(47.595), Turkmenistan(45.05), Tunisia(44.699), Lesotho(39.839), Oman(38.92), Czech Republic(38.025), Uzbekistan(37.828), Bosnia and Herzegovina(37.542), Slovakia(36.112).