Contributing family workers, male (% of male employment) (modeled ILO estimate) (World) - 2015
* You can resize and move the map chart by mouse scroll or your fingers.
* Data Description : Contributing family workers are those workers who hold self-employment jobs as own-account workers in a market-oriented establishment operated by a related person living in the same household.
* Data Source : Worldbank.org
* By changing the date from the drop-down menu, you can view statistics on maps since 2000.
* You can get better results by holding the screen horizontally on mobile phones.
* Countries with the highest value of "Contributing family workers, male (% of male employment) (modeled ILO estimate)" in the World (2015) : Central African Republic(32.561), Burkina Faso(31.411), Mali(29.376), Niger(28.938), East Timor(27.927), Solomon Islands(26.331), South Sudan(25.852), Bhutan(25.806), Azerbaijan(25.391), Kenya(23.982).