Children in employment, unpaid family workers (% of children in employment, ages 7-14) (World) - 2012
* You can resize and move the map chart by mouse scroll or your fingers.
* Data Description : Unpaid family workers are people who work without pay in a market-oriented establishment operated by a related person living in the same household.
* Data Source : Worldbank.org
* By changing the date from the drop-down menu, you can view statistics on maps since 2000.
* You can get better results by holding the screen horizontally on mobile phones.
* Countries with the highest value of "Children in employment, unpaid family workers (% of children in employment, ages 7-14)" in the World (2012) : Mongolia(97.62), Ghana(96.9), Uganda(85.7), Ivory Coast(85.56), Guinea(85.16), Ukraine(84.61), Vietnam(84.29), Nicaragua(82.89), Belarus(82.4), El Salvador(82.37).