Wage and salaried workers, female (% of female employment) (modeled ILO estimate) (World) - 2015
* You can resize and move the map chart by mouse scroll or your fingers.
* Data Description : Wage and salaried workers (employees) are those workers who hold the type of jobs defined as paid employment jobs, where the incumbents hold explicit (written or oral) or implicit employment contracts that give them a basic remuneration that is not directly dependent upon the revenue of the unit for which they work.
* Data Source : Worldbank.org
* By changing the date from the drop-down menu, you can view statistics on maps since 2000.
* You can get better results by holding the screen horizontally on mobile phones.
* Countries with the highest value of "Wage and salaried workers, female (% of female employment) (modeled ILO estimate)" in the World (2015) : Kuwait(99.68), Qatar(99.608), United Arab Emirates(98.76), Saudi Arabia(98.653), Belarus(97.781), Bahrain(96.855), Jordan(96.763), Oman(95.602), Norway(95.384), Libya(95.213).