Vulnerable employment, male (% of male employment) (modeled ILO estimate) (World) - 2015
* You can resize and move the map chart by mouse scroll or your fingers.
* Data Description : Vulnerable employment is contributing family workers and own-account workers as a percentage of total employment.
* Data Source : Worldbank.org
* By changing the date from the drop-down menu, you can view statistics on maps since 2000.
* You can get better results by holding the screen horizontally on mobile phones.
* Countries with the highest value of "Vulnerable employment, male (% of male employment) (modeled ILO estimate)" in the World (2015) : Burundi(91.958), Central African Republic(90.749), Chad(88.2), Niger(87.631), Afghanistan(86.378), Mali(86.2), Guinea(84.762), Burkina Faso(84.415), Ethiopia(84.221), Haiti(83.043).