Vulnerable employment, female (% of female employment) (modeled ILO estimate) (World) - 2015
* You can resize and move the map chart by mouse scroll or your fingers.
* Data Description : Vulnerable employment is contributing family workers and own-account workers as a percentage of total employment.
* Data Source : Worldbank.org
* By changing the date from the drop-down menu, you can view statistics on maps since 2000.
* You can get better results by holding the screen horizontally on mobile phones.
* Countries with the highest value of "Vulnerable employment, female (% of female employment) (modeled ILO estimate)" in the World (2015) : Chad(98.832), Central African Republic(97.228), Burundi(97.076), Guinea(96.314), Afghanistan(95.906), Mali(95.333), Benin(94.52), Mozambique(93.036), South Sudan(92.715), Sierra Leone(92.085).