Self-employed, female (% of female employment) (modeled ILO estimate) (World) - 2015
* You can resize and move the map chart by mouse scroll or your fingers.
* Data Description : Self-employed workers are those workers who, working on their own account or with one or a few partners or in cooperative, hold the type of jobs defined as a self-employment jobs. i.e. jobs where the remuneration is directly dependent upon the profits derived from the goods and services produced. Self-employed workers include four sub-categories of employers, own-account workers, members of producers cooperatives, and contributing family workers.
* Data Source : Worldbank.org
* By changing the date from the drop-down menu, you can view statistics on maps since 2000.
* You can get better results by holding the screen horizontally on mobile phones.
* Countries with the highest value of "Self-employed, female (% of female employment) (modeled ILO estimate)" in the World (2015) : Chad(98.595), Burundi(97.484), Guinea(97.109), Sierra Leone(96.404), Mozambique(96.224), Benin(95.024), Mali(94.916), Madagascar(91.979), Republic of Congo(91.626), Niger(91.289).