Employers, total (% of total employment) (modeled ILO estimate) (World) - 2015
* You can resize and move the map chart by mouse scroll or your fingers.
* Data Description : Employers are those workers who, working on their own account or with one or a few partners, hold the type of jobs defined as a self-employment jobs i.e. jobs where the remuneration is directly dependent upon the profits derived from the goods and services produced), and, in this capacity, have engaged, on a continuous basis, one or more persons to work for them as employee(s).
* Data Source : Worldbank.org
* By changing the date from the drop-down menu, you can view statistics on maps since 2000.
* You can get better results by holding the screen horizontally on mobile phones.
* Countries with the highest value of "Employers, total (% of total employment) (modeled ILO estimate)" in the World (2015) : Cuba(24.325), Northern Cyprus(15.797), Puerto Rico(13.832), Lebanon(12.546), Azerbaijan(12.347), Yemen(12.298), Egypt(12.064), Honduras(9.887), Montenegro(9.057), Kenya(7.625).