Employment to population ratio, ages 15-24, male (%) (modeled ILO estimate) (Europe) - 2015
* You can resize and move the map chart by mouse scroll or your fingers.
* Data Description : Employment to population ratio is the proportion of a countrys population that is employed. Employment is defined as persons of working age who, during a short reference period, were engaged in any activity to produce goods or provide services for pay or profit, whether at work during the reference period (i.e. who worked in a job for at least one hour) or not at work due to temporary absence from a job, or to working-time arrangements. Ages 15-24 are generally considered the youth population.
* Data Source : Worldbank.org
* By changing the date from the drop-down menu, you can view statistics on maps since 2000.
* You can get better results by holding the screen horizontally on mobile phones.
* Countries with the highest value of "Employment to population ratio, ages 15-24, male (%) (modeled ILO estimate)" in the Europe (2015) : Iceland(69.81), Switzerland(60.917), Netherlands(59.901), Denmark(54.511), Austria(54.053), United Kingdom(49.981), Belarus(49.855), Norway(49.249), Germany(46.93), Turkey(46.088).