Employment to population ratio, ages 15-24, male (%) (modeled ILO estimate) (Europe) - 2019
* Data Description : Employment to population ratio is the proportion of a countrys population that is employed. Employment is defined as persons of working age who, during a short reference period, were engaged in any activity to produce goods or provide services for pay or profit, whether at work during the reference period (i.e. who worked in a job for at least one hour) or not at work due to temporary absence from a job, or to working-time arrangements. Ages 15-24 are generally considered the youth population.
* Data Source : Worldbank.org
* By changing the date from the drop-down menu, you can view statistics on maps since 2000.
* You can get better results by holding the screen horizontally on mobile phones.
* Countries with the highest value of "Employment to population ratio, ages 15-24, male (%) (modeled ILO estimate)" in the Europe (2019) : Iceland(74.39), Switzerland(63.396), Netherlands(61.583), Denmark(55.743), Austria(52.965), United Kingdom(50.81), Germany(48.132), Norway(46.972), Malta(45.945), Turkey(45.582).