Employment in agriculture, female (% of female employment) (modeled ILO estimate) (World) - 2015
* Data Description : Employment is defined as persons of working age who were engaged in any activity to produce goods or provide services for pay or profit, whether at work during the reference period or not at work due to temporary absence from a job, or to working-time arrangement. The agriculture sector consists of activities in agriculture, hunting, forestry and fishing, in accordance with division 1 (ISIC 2) or categories A-B (ISIC 3) or category A (ISIC 4).
* Data Source : Worldbank.org
* By changing the date from the drop-down menu, you can view statistics on maps since 2000.
* You can get better results by holding the screen horizontally on mobile phones.
* Countries with the highest value of "Employment in agriculture, female (% of female employment) (modeled ILO estimate)" in the World (2015) : Burundi(96.108), Chad(83.18), Mozambique(82.162), Nepal(80.869), Rwanda(77.694), Democratic Republic of the Congo(77.189), Malawi(77.118), Somalia(76.659), Uganda(76.627), Central African Republic(75.862).