Child employment in agriculture, female (% of female economically active children ages 7-14) (Africa) - 2009
* You can resize and move the map chart by mouse scroll or your fingers.
* Data Description : Employment by economic activity refers to the distribution of economically active children by the major industrial categories of the International Standard Industrial Classification (ISIC). Agriculture corresponds to division 1 (ISIC revision 2), categories A and B (ISIC revision 3), or category A (ISIC revision 4) and includes hunting, forestry, and fishing. Economically active children refer to children involved in economic activity for at least one hour in the reference week of the survey.
* Data Source : Worldbank.org
* By changing the date from the drop-down menu, you can view statistics on maps since 2000.
* You can get better results by holding the screen horizontally on mobile phones.
* Countries with the highest value of "Child employment in agriculture, female (% of female economically active children ages 7-14)" in the Africa (2009) : Egypt(62.23), Niger(3.84), Algeria(null), Angola(null), Benin(null), Botswana(null), Burkina Faso(null), Burundi(null), Cameroon(null), Cape Verde(null).