Rural poverty headcount ratio at national poverty lines (% of rural population) (World) - 2011
* Data Description : Rural poverty headcount ratio is the percentage of the rural population living below the national poverty lines.
* Data Source : Worldbank.org
* By changing the date from the drop-down menu, you can view statistics on maps since 2000.
* You can get better results by holding the screen horizontally on mobile phones.
* Countries with the highest value of "Rural poverty headcount ratio at national poverty lines (% of rural population)" in the World (2011) : Togo(73.4), Sierra Leone(66.1), Bolivia(61.3), Peru(56.1), Niger(55.2), Chad(52.5), Ecuador(50.9), El Salvador(50.2), Dominican Republic(48.4), Colombia(46.1).