Rural poverty headcount ratio at national poverty lines (% of rural population) (World) - 2012
* Data Description : Rural poverty headcount ratio is the percentage of the rural population living below the national poverty lines.
* Data Source : Worldbank.org
* By changing the date from the drop-down menu, you can view statistics on maps since 2000.
* You can get better results by holding the screen horizontally on mobile phones.
* Countries with the highest value of "Rural poverty headcount ratio at national poverty lines (% of rural population)" in the World (2012) : Haiti(74.9), Guinea(64.7), Bolivia(61.2), Peru(53), Dominican Republic(49.4), Ecuador(49.1), Colombia(46.8), El Salvador(43.3), Kyrgyzstan(39.6), Ghana(37.9).