Rural poverty headcount ratio at national poverty lines (% of rural population) (N.America) - 2011
* You can resize and move the map chart by mouse scroll or your fingers.
* Data Description : Rural poverty headcount ratio is the percentage of the rural population living below the national poverty lines.
* Data Source : Worldbank.org
* By changing the date from the drop-down menu, you can view statistics on maps since 2000.
* You can get better results by holding the screen horizontally on mobile phones.
* Countries with the highest value of "Rural poverty headcount ratio at national poverty lines (% of rural population)" in the N.America (2011) : El Salvador(50.2), Dominican Republic(48.4), Costa Rica(27.1), Antigua and Barbuda(null), Barbados(null), Belize(null), Canada(null), Cuba(null), Dominica(null), Greenland(null).