Rural poverty headcount ratio at national poverty lines (% of rural population) (Africa) - 2011
* You can resize and move the map chart by mouse scroll or your fingers.
* Data Description : Rural poverty headcount ratio is the percentage of the rural population living below the national poverty lines.
* Data Source : Worldbank.org
* By changing the date from the drop-down menu, you can view statistics on maps since 2000.
* You can get better results by holding the screen horizontally on mobile phones.
* Countries with the highest value of "Rural poverty headcount ratio at national poverty lines (% of rural population)" in the Africa (2011) : Zimbabwe(84.3), Republic of Congo(74.8), Togo(73.4), Sierra Leone(66.1), Niger(55.2), Chad(52.5), Benin(39.7), United Republic of Tanzania(33.3), Algeria(4.8), Angola(null).