Rural poverty gap at national poverty lines (%) (World) - 2011
* Data Description : Rural poverty gap at national poverty lines is the rural populations mean shortfall from the poverty lines (counting the nonpoor as having zero shortfall) as a percentage of the poverty lines. This measure reflects the depth of poverty as well as its incidence.
* Data Source : Worldbank.org
* By changing the date from the drop-down menu, you can view statistics on maps since 2000.
* You can get better results by holding the screen horizontally on mobile phones.
* Countries with the highest value of "Rural poverty gap at national poverty lines (%)" in the World (2011) : Bolivia(34.4), Togo(33.1), Chad(22.6), Ecuador(21.2), Sierra Leone(21.1), Colombia(19.2), Peru(18.7), Niger(15.3), Mongolia(11.8), Costa Rica(11.3).