Immunization, measles (% of children ages 12-23 months) (World) - 2015
* You can resize and move the map chart by mouse scroll or your fingers.
* Data Description : Child immunization, measles, measures the percentage of children ages 12-23 months who received the measles vaccination before 12 months or at any time before the survey. A child is considered adequately immunized against measles after receiving one dose of vaccine.
* Data Source : Worldbank.org
* By changing the date from the drop-down menu, you can view statistics on maps since 2000.
* You can get better results by holding the screen horizontally on mobile phones.
* Countries with the highest value of "Immunization, measles (% of children ages 12-23 months)" in the World (2015) : Bahrain(99), Belarus(99), China(99), Cuba(99), Czech Republic(99), Grenada(99), Guyana(99), Hungary(99), Iran(99), Kazakhstan(99).