Immunization, DPT (% of children ages 12-23 months) (World) - 2015
* You can resize and move the map chart by mouse scroll or your fingers.
* Data Description : Child immunization, DPT, measures the percentage of children ages 12-23 months who received DPT vaccinations before 12 months or at any time before the survey. A child is considered adequately immunized against diphtheria, pertussis (or whooping cough), and tetanus (DPT) after receiving three doses of vaccine.
* Data Source : Worldbank.org
* By changing the date from the drop-down menu, you can view statistics on maps since 2000.
* You can get better results by holding the screen horizontally on mobile phones.
* Countries with the highest value of "Immunization, DPT (% of children ages 12-23 months)" in the World (2015) : Albania(99), Antigua and Barbuda(99), Belarus(99), Belgium(99), Bhutan(99), Brunei(99), China(99), Cuba(99), Fiji(99), Greece(99).