Prevalence of HIV, female (% ages 15-24) (World) - 2015
* You can resize and move the map chart by mouse scroll or your fingers.
* Data Description : Prevalence of HIV, female is the percentage of females who are infected with HIV. Youth rates are as a percentage of the relevant age group.
* Data Source : Worldbank.org
* By changing the date from the drop-down menu, you can view statistics on maps since 2000.
* You can get better results by holding the screen horizontally on mobile phones.
* Countries with the highest value of "Prevalence of HIV, female (% ages 15-24)" in the World (2015) : Swaziland(18.3), Lesotho(13.9), South Africa(10.4), Botswana(10.3), Zambia(7.1), Zimbabwe(6.2), Namibia(6.1), Mozambique(5), Malawi(4.7), Uganda(4.1).