Mortality rate, neonatal (per 1,000 live births) (World) - 2015
* You can resize and move the map chart by mouse scroll or your fingers.
* Data Description : Neonatal mortality rate is the number of neonates dying before reaching 28 days of age, per 1,000 live births in a given year.
* Data Source : Worldbank.org
* By changing the date from the drop-down menu, you can view statistics on maps since 2000.
* You can get better results by holding the screen horizontally on mobile phones.
* Countries with the highest value of "Mortality rate, neonatal (per 1,000 live births)" in the World (2015) : Pakistan(44.9), Central African Republic(43.3), Afghanistan(40.5), South Sudan(40.1), Somalia(39.7), Guinea Bissau(39.2), Lesotho(36.8), Nigeria(36.8), Chad(36), Ivory Coast(35.6).